Part of the mission of KLAEF is to provide continuing education grants for members of the Kansas Library Association. (Articles of Incorporation, 2000). KLAEF awards two types of grants to members of KLA:
- Continuing Education (CE) Grants
- For classes not leading to a degree or certification, conferences except for the Kansas Library Conference, workshops, or similar activities
- Currently, the maximum amount available for each grant is $250 per person.
- Kansas Library Conference Mini-Grants
- Any KLA member may apply for $100 to help defray the cost of attending the Kansas Library Conference.
Priority will be given to KLA members who have not received any KLAEF funds – for grants or scholarships — in the past 2 years. All grants are reimbursements since approval may not be available until after the event. Please use the links below to see the complete KLAEF Grant Guidelines and the Grant Application form.